Saturday, February 13, 2010

10th Annual JSN Tournament

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who participated and or attended this years event! Special thanks go out to: Steve and Ana for donating the beautiful trophies, Steve for his assistance with the wind-breaker give-a-ways, Dick for donating to the goodie bags, to those that made additional monotary donations, and all who participated in the event. I appreciate everyone, and I know my Aunt Peachy, Cousin Kristy and Jay, appreciate everyone participating and showing your continued support!

Please take some time to enjoy the pictures attached to this blog and I hope to see you all next year, same location LA QUINTA - This time, a month earlier to avoid the heat!

Next years event: LA QUINTA: JUNE 25TH / $250 DEPOSIT DUE FEBRUARY 28TH

2009 WINNERS; DENNY MAIFIELD - TOP GOLFER
SERGIO G. & RAUL S - TEAM

DONATION RAISED: $850!

No comments:

Post a Comment